In 2017, for the fifth consecutive year, CNET published their list of the 20 most outstanding, creative and talented Hispanic professionals working in the US technology industry.
The list covers a wide range of positions, experience, skills and, stories. It includes professionals hailing from, among other places, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Spain and the US.
They work at companies such as Apple, Facebook, Qualcomm, Microsoft and Google; do research in prestigious universities; or have launched their own startups.
These persons were selected based on their skills, position and impact on the industry, and the novelty of their work.
Here are five Mexicans who are making waves in the U.S. Tech industry:
1) Alberto Cerriteño, Principal Art Director 3D for Everyone, Microsoft
2) Nonny de la Peña, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Emblematic Group
3) Luis Domínguez, Avionics Systems Engineer, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4) Diana Macias, Software Engineering Manager, Mobile and Front-end Development, Twitter
5) Alberto Villarreal, Creative Lead, Consumer Hardware, Google
Read more here: https://cnet.co/2wz5Xxk
Thinking of moving to the U.S. permanently? Then the EB-5 Visa program may be a good fit for you.
Message us on WhatsApp +1 (224) 650-4020 or click on this link (http://ellisisland.capital/chat/).
We will guide you through the requirements and help with your entire EB-5 Visa application process.